Friday, July 1, 2011

Chris Hansen Gets Caught Cheating With A Younger Woman.

Cheating Spouses are everywhere today. I just cannot believe how much it goes on out there today. I am 43 and I can honestly say that I have never cheated on anyone that I have ever been with. I just think it is way more trouble then it would be worth.



I just saw today that Chris Hansen of dateline got caught by a hidden video camera cheating on his wife with a much younger woman. I think that is a little ironic if you ask me.

Watch The Video Now!!!!






I find this kind of funny. Chris Hansen has spent so much time catching people on hidden cameras and then he gets caught himself with hidden cameras. That is pretty Ironic.

Now lets get serious here. My son who will remain nameless is going through a divorce right now because he cheated on his wife.

She told me about it and I just could not believe what I was hearing. Of coarse after she told me I went to him and asked him what was going on. Of coarse he denied having an affair with anyone and said that she was just overreacting to a few text messages that he had gotten from a friend that happened to be a girl. 

Now like my grandfather used to always say to me, "I was born at night boy, but it wasn't last night." I knew that he just did not want to tell me the truth because he was embarrassed and probably did not want me to judge him for what he had done. 
I told him that I did not think that he was telling me the truth about what he was doing and that he needed to stop whatever it was. You have 2 children with this women. My biggest advise to him was that if he did not want to be with her he needed to finish one thing before he started something else.

I am not proud of him for cheating on his wife and I wish that it would have never happened, but it did. 

That is why I am writing this article. I want to try to help the people that are going through this to find out for sure before they start throwing accusations around. If you want to find out if your spouse is cheating on you then there are steps that you can take in order to know for sure. My sons wife bought this book that told her exactly what she needed to do in order to find out for sure so I thought that I would pass that information on to you.

If you need help to see if your spouse is cheating on you then just definitely give it a read. Now I don't know anything about it but she told me that it gave her a lot of great information. 
I hope this article helps and that you are happy for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a message.